Thursday, September 12, 2013

Soooo Its My First Blog!!!!!!

Hiiiiiiii Guys & Gals Im so very excited to share the aspects of my life with you guys. First and foremost my name is Ambrea! Nice to meet you! ;-) Im am a 22 year old, saved, God fearing, singing, hair doing, college going, shopping loving kind of girl. 
I am at this stage in my life where i'm learning to live life for today and tomorrow, meaning, love freely, make new friends and enjoy life but always be mindful that the decisions and choices you make today will greatly effect your tomorrow. So I intend on making my todays just a great as my tomorrow will be. 

Ttyl xoxoxox!
Ambrea 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Love! You're nominated for a Liebster Award. Visit my blog for the rules!!

    xoxo - Ms. J
    http://www.weigh2gomom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're about to embark on an exciting new venture! Welcome to the blogging community! I look forward to hearing what you have to share. :)

    ReplyDelete