Thursday, November 21, 2013

Birthing A Dream

The sky is the limit is what they tell us, and I believe every bit of that statement ,however,  stepping out on faith and actually living that dream, is what they don't teach us about. NEVER let it stop you. <-------- That is what I keep telling myself.... God has given me too many gifts and I need to put them to use!! ASAP lol but seriously! I want to do soooo many things sometimes I feel like I'm doing to much with all these wants and desires/visions lol but then I remember the scricpture "(Ephesians 3:20) Now unto his who is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all that we could ever ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us. " which means I can do it ALL..LITERALLY.. and I intend on doing just that! GET EXCITED & BE INSPIRED <3 <3 !!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Faith is often developed when we have no other choose but to believe unfortunately. Having Faith is just that choosing to believe because his word says that, just as you stated. You must execise this faith, by responding to the inner voice of God. I taught about that a bible study a few weeks ago. Seems so simple, but you just have to do it, and continue to walk in that faith, that you have established and spoken, then water it, by continuing to speak and think on it. Meditate on it, and prepare yourself for what you are believing for and one day. An open door will appear, that you must be ready to walk-thru.. = MANIFESTATION :) I am excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyyy!! thank you! mwah mwah!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A redo: Totally agree, I know that He provides, because this past year alone He has blown my mind and I know He will do the same for you. He always have and will. :)

    ReplyDelete